Passport expiration after I return from BDA Am I OK?

Buford T Justiice

Since a US citizen travelling to Bermuda on a closed loop cruise doesn't even need a passport (an original or certified copy of your birth certificate and government-issued photo ID is all that is required), that passport you don't even need isn't required to meet a six month expiration rule...if you get my drift. ;)

Since a US citizen travelling to Bermuda on a closed loop cruise doesn't even need a passport (an original or certified copy of your birth certificate and government-issued photo ID is all that is required), that passport you don't even need isn't required to meet a six month expiration rule...if you get my drift. ;)

My birth certificate is MIA

You will be fine! You don't even need a passport for Bermuda. A birth certificate (not registration) with an original raised seal would also be fine. No matter where we travel, we always keep a copy of our birth certificates in our wallets...Ya never know.

Remember to renew your Passport timely for your future travels.

Enjoy and have a wonderful cruise. Bermuda is a beautiful island. been there at least 4 times..3 by sea and 1 by air. Hope to get back again (maybe 2011), the good Lord providing!!!

My birth certificate is MIA

The point I was trying to make...admittedly in a obtuse way, was that any destination to which you can cruise without having a passport will not have a requirement that your passport has 6 months validity remaining, since you don't need a passport to begin with.

The point I was trying to make...admittedly in a obtuse way, was that any destination to which you can cruise without having a passport will not have a requirement that your passport has 6 months validity remaining, since you don't need a passport to begin with.

Light bulb is on now!

Thanks!:)

Archived