$25 for you from SWA and Visit Florida

brekin67

Thanks for the heads up on this promotion, but I do have a few questions.

I have sent an invite to some of my friends, so when they open it will they be the only ones recieving a code? Or will we get one as well? Please advise. Thanks again!!!

Carmel

Get $25 off your Southwest RT flight (to/from Florida)

Invite someone to Florida and after they open the invite they get a coupon code by email for $25 off a round-trip travel on Southwest Airlines.

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

Do you have to fly by a certain date? Does the coupon expire?

I found out yesterday that I did not need to book separately for each person to use their own code. I can use one code to book the whole group and we each got $25 off. It was also good for other places and not just Florida. It took about 3 days to get my codes. YOu can invite everyone in your family, including yourself and they will all get a code, then have them invite you. Here is the email I got with my code...

Thank you for registering for a $25 discount code, brought to you by VISIT FLORIDA® and Southwest Airlines®.

Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Invite someone to Florida and after they open the invite they get a coupon code by email for $25 off a round-trip travel on Southwest Airlines.

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

How does this work? I see that you can win a car but the Southwest clickable square goes directly to Southwest.

Clcik the visit Florida link in my post. This will take you to a page with an email invite. Invite a friend or yourself, then they will get an email from SW with a promotion code.

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Clcik the visit Florida link in my post. This will take you to a page with an email invite. Invite a friend or yourself, then they will get an email from SW with a promotion code.

Hi tried this link and did not go thru. Would anyonehave the codes or are they all different?

Thanks

Hi tried this link and did not go thru. Would anyonehave the codes or are they all different?

Thanks

They are all personalized codes.

You have to go through the little process they have: choose your e-Card (or was it a video?), etc.

Then an email will be sent. Click on that email and you can request your $25 code, which will also be emailed to you after a couple of days.

Or some process similar that. I got my code... it works.

So is anyone else having issues with this? I requested my coupon over a week a go and nothing. Any thoughts? Where did the coupon come from? I contacted SWA and they knew nothing about it. Any help would be appreciated.

So is anyone else having issues with this? I requested my coupon over a week a go and nothing. Any thoughts? Where did the coupon come from? I contacted SWA and they knew nothing about it. Any help would be appreciated.

I got my code but on the flights I tried to use it on, the savings were not the full $25.00...really only about $10.00 in savings. There were flights available for my destinations at the lowest fares (web only) that were $10.00 higher vs. the fares that pop up when you use the code.

$10.00 savings was ok I guess, but overall was not impressed with the way they have this promo set up.

Archived