Dream Review-April 24th-May 1st

shadoo

We just got home and wanted to post something while it was fresh in my mind....

We were in Cabin 7456 on Empress Deck, our first aft cabin and loved it. Very quiet, spectacular, panoramic view. Balcony was about 2.5 times bigger than the other balconies we have had. Cabin was a bit small...no sofa.

Never smelled any bad smells.:)

Food was great....service in dining was wonderful. We had Tatiana in the Crimson Dining Room, anytime dining. She and her team were superb.

Other venues for food were good, as well. We didn't really see any long lines, except at the Mongolian Grill....very smokey there, so we did not try this.

Deli food was fabulous...delicious pastrami.

Pasta Bar was okay.

Sushi was wonderful and there were turkey wraps and salads there as well.

Everything very fresh.

The buffet was the usual...

We tried breakfast in the MDR for the first time and will definitely do this again. I love poached eggs and you can't get them at the buffet.

Trivia was great fun..DH won every trivia contest he entered. We brought home 6 "ships on a stick" and 3 medals.

"Dancing in The Streets".......show on Tuesday or Wednesday evening.....not to be missed. Terrific.

Uncensored comedians were absolutely hilarious. We don't usually stay up very late when vacationing, but we made sure to stay for these guys. Well worth the loss of sleep!

Embarking and disembarking were easy. We did self assist and we were off in 30 minutes. We made an 11am flight out of Orlando with time to spare.

We used ATC Shuttle....they were reliable and very reasonable.

This was our 7th cruise with Carnival and we will cruise again with them.

We had a great time with a great bunch of people.

Can't wait to go cruising again.....maybe Mexican Riviera in 2011. Hoping for an aft wrap on that cruise!

Thanks for sharing...

I have a friend who was on the ship and texted that they had a fantastic time. From them, I take that as a big compliment.

I was on the Dream in December and totally enjoyed it. I hope the Dream whining is winding down.

Thanks for the info. We were originally booked in your cabin for our trip in September but after hearing that it was a little smaller inside, we opted to move up to deck 8 for a normal size aft cabin.

Archived