Coldwater Creek Sale

My local Coldwater Creek is having a sale this coming Saturday (May 8th) and EVERYTHING is 30% (or was it 35%??) off in the store. You might want to check out your own local store and see if they are also offering this? The manager says they do this sometimes. I was more afraid it meant they might be going out of business at my mall but that was not the case, thankfully!

THey have so many cute outfits that are perfect for travel. I've got a handful all ready put on hold to go pick up on Saturday.

Our town is getting a new Coldwater Creek...tomorrow! I'll be interested in seeing what they have...haven't been to fond of what's in their catalogs, but I'd really like to see the stuff in person!

Ours is offering $30 off a purchase of $100 or more.

If you have a Coldwater Creek credit card, the catalogue included an envelope with a one-day-only invitation for the recipient and a friend to enjoy 35% off the total purchase on Saturday - pre-Mom's Day Sale.

I like Coldwater for the petite length in pants, but the fit in general is not always the best for me. Saw some basic knit tops that will work.

Darcy

I live in a small town where the only place to shop is Walmart unless you want to drive an hour and a half. I now order most of my clothes from Coldwater Creek. I know which sizes fit the best, and I really like the styles they have.

Archived