Question about dinning?

karensj

I just received my docs for our February 19 sailing on the Zaandam. It states that there are 2 formal nights, 1 informal and 4 casual. Is 1 informal night the norm? Thanks

Karen

Yes, but if you dress informally on one of the casual nights I'm sure no one will complain!

Enjoy!!

I usually find myself wearing the same sort of silk slack set or pantsuits/dresses/skirts for both Informal and Casual Nights. There seems to be little distinction to someone like me who does not wear dockers or slacks and a polo to the dining room....except for breakfast or lunch on the very rare occasions we might go to the dining room for those meals.

I am usually informal for all nights other than formal. It is much easier that way - and I don't like to wear casual clothes in the dining room during the evening. Somehow, it just doesn't seem right to me (but that's just for me!)... I wear business casual several times during the work week and being casual in the D/R onboard feels too much like "business casual" for work - and I'd rather not be reminded of work while on vacation. ;)

Archived