Miracle Review: Jan 23 - 30

beansatw

I heard a few weeks ago that the Miracle is testing the new times for the shows. Could you tell me what time the two shows were held?

Here are the showtimes:

Sunday - Welcome aboard show - 7:00 and 8:45

Monday - Captain's Party - 4:45 and 7:00

Monday - Generations (Formal Showtime) - 8:45 and 10:30

Tuesday - Showtime (Juggler, Comedian) - 7:00 and 8:45

Wednesday - Miracle Idol - 10:15 (one show only)

Thursday - Showtime (Hypnotist) - 7:00 and 8:45

Friday - Ticket to Ride (Formal Showtime) - 7:00 and 8:45

Saturday - Showtime (Singer, Comedian) - 7:00 and 8:45

i liked the old show times more didnt go to any of them except for the midnight comedy stuff. Before dinner i was always running around wiht my wife taking pictures, She is a scrapbooker so everything we do is for a scrapbook

I went on Tuesday night Donnask8pro...I was at a table for two by the window but could see the dance floor. We did cut the rug a few times, but it was such a nice relaxing, awesome dining experience wasn't it. I forgot my suiter, so I had to buy my wife a new dress in Tampa and since my daughter lives near Tampa, my wife actually fit in her prom dress and wore it the last formal night. I rented a tux from Formalities, and it was nice to get all dressed up, even if it was $85.

If you guys were at the 7PM last night show with that great female singer, she pulled my wife up on stage to sing and dance with her. I was the coward hiding under the seat that she left behind (kidding).

You are right Serene...that welcome show was great with lots of dancing and good music. It should be interesting to see how they not only get in the show that night, but also figure out the dining room as well. Seems weird that they would set sail so late.:(

Im gonna sit back and watch the people that are not in the know of why things work this cruise... It should be a show in itself. I think I will grab a chair by the pursers desk watching all the people who want their monies back.

Mu guess early dinner at 5:45pm first night.......muster drill between seatings at around 7:45pm...........sailaway at 8pm.. Late seating at 8:15pm....... Welcome aboard show at 10:00pm.........don't see it that big of deal since first day is a sea day anyway and people can sleep in late.

Sail-away isn't going to be that big of deal anyway since it will be dark anyway. You won't be able to see anything on deck anyway.

Be just like a late night sailaway in San Juan, they seem to get in dinner and welcome aboard shows with no problem even when ship leaves at 10pm.

Jimbo

Great review Beans!

Looking froward to the Capers, and pictures.

Do you also have Camp Carnival Capers to post? I know Serene had posted them, but the server is still down.

THANKS!

Sorry, I don't. It was just my DW and I on this trip; I never went anywhere near the Camp Carnival activites. There seemed to be very few kids on board - I only saw a handful at any of the shows or dinners or in port, and when we went in to check out Frankenstein's Lab, there were about 7 or 8 with a counselor - that's it. Who knows - there may have been more on board that we never ran into, but overall it wasn't that bad.

Thanks for taking the time to post your review Beans. I enjoyed it.

I'm a little disappointed that they don't have any late shows after the late dinner. I don't think I'll like that. We usually hang around the pool a little later than the early dinner crowd, and then use the time before late dinner to nap and maybe stop for a pre-dinner drink.

Archived