Just Back 5-16-10 Emerald Princess

jlmkey

Tell us more!! I'm going next January, and want to hear some details! I was beginning to think very few people were going on the Emerald next January 7, but someone finally started a roll call!!:)

Tell us more!! I'm going next January, and want to hear some details! I was beginning to think very few people were going on the Emerald next January 7, but someone finally started a roll call!!:)

They did!?!? I'm on my way!

OP! details!!! Glad you had a good time!

Hi jlmkey,

Happy to hear this was your best cruise and glad to read you gave it a 5+, buy would really like to hear more details from you when you get a chance. We'll be sailing on the Emerald on May 30th and are looking forward to having a great cruise also.

All of us who are also booked on the same cruise are dying to see pics and hear details about your cruise.

• What a better way to get over post cruise depression that to share your experience with others.

Usually people are bored with vacation details and pics But I promise you we won't be

Archived