Bermuda cruise July 18th sold out!!!!

prg2101

I decided to wait for good deals on this sailing but when I try to book on ncl website or travel*** it shows the ship is full!!!! Can this be true or should I contact my travel agent which I have never used to book a cruise......any help would be awesome....thanks:)

I decided to wait for good deals on this sailing but when I try to book on ncl website or travel*** it shows the ship is full!!!! Can this be true or should I contact my travel agent which I have never used to book a cruise......any help would be awesome....thanks:)

contact an online TA and book thry them

How many passangers in the cabin ? Perhaps they are only booking double occupancy due to capacity control.

just checked the system, it isn't sold out, it must have been an NCL system glitch.

Nita

just checked the system, it isn't sold out, it must have been an NCL system glitch.

Nita

Whewwwww.....that was close..It must have been a glitch. I was able to book my balcony cabin this morning and got a great deal on it!!! Bermuda, Im coming back baby!!!!:):):D

Call NCL. Web site is sometimes wrong. Also check out *****.com or Expedia. There are other cruise lines that go to Bermuda or you can cruise NCL out of Boston to Bermuda if the Dawn out of NYC is full.

Archived