What To Do With Sea Pass Cards While at Beach?

This is going to be my first cruise to the Bahamas. Any tips on what to do with your sea pass cards while you are spending time at the private island or at a beach in Nassau? Would sure hate to see them get stolen while we're in the water or pool.

Thanks in advance.

Stick them in your book...or in the pocket on your swim trunks! (they're plastic and waterproof!) No one can use it to board the ship in your place...your picture is linked to it!

We just stick our stuff in something (like a book) and put it under our t-shirt, flip flops, or whatever. It's not like were out of sight of our stuff, even when taking a dip.

No one will steal your stuff. Plenty of people around and to be honest no great shakes if someone steals them. If they get stolen or you lose them, go to guest relations, they will check most recent transactions and then dig out receipts to see if signature matches.

I did see some people with looked like a small waterproof RC box hanging around theire necks that they kept money and cruise card in. I assume you can buy these from one of the shops on board.

I get the ship to punch a hole in them when I get on board and then I put them on a lanyard and wear them around. They are waterproof, so you can even wear them in the ocean. I like the book idea too.

Teresa

Stick them in your "Fanny pack" :D

This is going to be my first cruise to the Bahamas. Any tips on what to do with your sea pass cards while you are spending time at the private island or at a beach in Nassau? Would sure hate to see them get stolen while we're in the water or pool.

Thanks in advance.

Get a water proof water wallet. I have one that hangs around my neck. I put in my sea pass, cash and credit card in it.

That's what I was talking about.

We just left our stuff in bag on beach. Cards, Cash the lot.

I trust everyone.

Get a water proof water wallet. I have one that hangs around my neck. I put in my sea pass, cash and credit card in it.

Cruise Critic actually sells one on this site! I bought one and it seems like it's going to be just the thing!

I bought DH a waterproof wallet pouch for $1.99 found in the camping section of the local super-center. It is great to hold our seapasses, credit cards, and cash. He puts it in his zippered pockets of his swim trunks, so there is no way to loose it! Best $2 we ever spent for a cruise.

At home, you can buy a lanyard with a dog leash type snap on it. When you get on the ship, just go to the pursers desk and they will use a regular hole punch to punch a hole in it. Wear them around your neck - on or off the ship. We have done that for years. RCL used to sell them on the ship, but lately, they have a clip-on type that doesn't work nearly as well.

Archived