Single Digits!!!

AHHHH! We are down to single digits before we leave!!!! Is it too soon to pack?:D I am so excited!!! Anyone else feeling this way???

I've so got you beat!!! :D

BTW, its never too soon to pack!!!

AHHHH! We are down to single digits before we leave!!!! Is it too soon to pack?:D I am so excited!!! Anyone else feeling this way???

Too soon to pack? Actually, I think your a little behind. I've still got 12 days and I AM PACKED!!! lololol

I've so got you beat!!! :D

BTW, its never too soon to pack!!!

I iron and lay things out in the extra bedroom at least 8 days before...We pack 2 days before..We don't bring the luggage down, just leave it in the room, in case I forget something major.... I even get the carryon ready and just throw in a few minor things last minute.

Hurry up and pack!!! Have a wonderful cruise ddgleason!!!

My cruise is 74 days away, and I have started packing! I would say you are packing too late!!

Have a wonderful cruise.

We are under 6 months, Yea I know - not the same - Have a great cruise!!!!

We are still in the triple digits.....UGH!!! Just a few more days though and we'll be in the double digits. :p I've already been stocking up on cruise items everytime I go to the store. Swim suit here, pair of shorts there, some flip flops here.

Addition to my prior post! Our cruise is not till August 29th, 7 Nights Dawn to Bermuda from NYC! I have already picked up stuff in the dollar store. i.e. new toothbrushes, small toothpaste, smalll tubes of aloe vera (sunburn), small body wash, shampoo/conditioners, hand sanitizers, travel lysol spray, etc.

I tuck them away in the corner of the linen closet. About a week before I review the items, (by which time I have everything), throw them in a plastic zip lock bag (good to see whats in there and just grab out what I need on the ship!

So, I guess I have started packing already and didn't even know it :-)

Glad to see I am not the only one who starts packing early! Now, I really have not packed a thing yet, but mentally, I have repacked more times than I can count and it changes everytime I think about it. I am trying to get through the last days of school first, and then, the true packing will begin. The anticipation is so wonderful!!!

Even though the ticker says 2 days, it's really 3 days, but who's counting :D

I'm not packed, haven't put one thing in the suitcase yet...if I put it in now, I may forget if I packed it or not..so I'm waiting until Friday.

Archived