Fire on Norwegian Epic on 6/6/10

Eh? When you said:

In reference to a previous post from another member saying the Epic will be ok once she leaves the shipyard.

If I got what you're saying wrong, I apologize. But then what were you talking about?

I meant it could be coming from anyone, anywhere but never implying it was coming from NCL. I have never thought that.

Apology accepted

But what really pisses me off is that NCL has been so quite about it! ... This is an unusual situtaion and they need to be taking some unusual measures. ...We hear nothing from them! I think we all deserve to personally hear from them whether it be via e-mail, phone call, or newspaper ad. :mad:

This just is - I'm organizing a pool deck party at midnight on the 24th in honor of the Shipyard. Everyone onboard is invited to come.

m35873-25.jpg

And just to set your mind at ease mjane1999 I'm requesting that everyone attending bring their Bic lighters so it will be like a concert. Just imagine! :cool:

I'll reserve a special place for you next to the fire extinguisher ok? :p

This just is - I'm organizing a pool deck party at midnight on the 24th in honor of the Shipyard. Everyone onboard is invited to come.

m35873-25.jpg

And just to set your mind at ease mjane1999 I'm requesting that everyone attending bring their Bic lighters so it will be like a concert. Just imagine! :cool:

I'll reserve a special place for you next to the fire extinguisher ok? :p

I have to admit Mr. Lucky that is hilarious! Thank you for thinking of me!

I also hope that NCL has learned an important lesson from all this... NEVER ... EVER build a ship in France again!

We've got a few great shipyards here in the UK. Cammell Laird in Birkenhead would love to get its hands on a new ship project, and I'd be able to come and watch the progress every single day from start to finish :) :)

I'm happy to report that France just got hammered by Mexico in the FIFA World Cup :D :D Looks like the ship got out of there just in time :)

Vive la France (Teeheehee!!:D)

Archived