T pool on the Summit?

jayoldschool

Just booked Summit to Bermuda on the 27th, so I am doing my last minute research! One of our favourite X memories was the great T pool on Millenium. I was disappointed with the T pool on Galaxy, and even more disappointed to find no T pool on Solstice. Is the T pool on Summit the same as Millenium? Both the architecture and the admission (open to all adult pax)?

Just booked Summit to Bermuda on the 27th, so I am doing my last minute research! One of our favourite X memories was the great T pool on Millenium. I was disappointed with the T pool on Galaxy, and even more disappointed to find no T pool on Solstice. Is the T pool on Summit the same as Millenium? Both the architecture and the admission (open to all adult pax)?

Hi:) yes, the T pool on SUMMIT is all the way forward of the main

pool. Architecture? It is large, with lounge chairs around it.

The T pool itself? Has the big jets and the bars you can lay across too. Also those giant faucets that have the water pouring out of them.

And the Aqua Spa Cafe is near it too:)

Have a wonderful time.:) I sailed SUMMIT last month and it was great:D

So the same size as Mille? Sounds the same. Hot tubs on the side? The glass roof? Free to get in with no pass needed?

Haven't been on the Millie, but the Summit pool is maybe about 20' sq with a nice sized whirlpool on two sides. We were on last month and it was our first T-pool experience - and one of our new favorite things :D. Except for lounging out on the pool deck, we spent all our "pool" time by (or in) the T-pool.

Enjoy!

Sara

(Lois - did you decide about Nov???)

All the M-Class (Millennium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation) have the Solarium T-Spa Pool. The same setup, adults (most of the time) only, great pool. A good large sized indoor heated saltwater pool with lots of water action and so on. Our favorite at sea Pool (our favorite anywhere!).

We get a fwd cabin so we can zip up in the AM, enjoy the pool and the Aqua Spa Cafe - very light and healthy dining.

enjoy!

Denny

Archived