Zaandam 3/26-4/2/2005

southern_yarddog

Check out the HAL section of the Roll-Call forum to see if anyone has already started a thread for your cruise.

Also, check out Ziggy 7"s threads on this forum. She asks "who is sailing in...". Every once in a while in those threads she lists everyone in order. (Big job! Way to go Ziggy!)

We're going on the Zaandam for July 30 sailing - I had no idea when I booked it would be refurbished completely but I'm really glad we chose the Zaandam now that I've seen the SOA improvements. Will be looking forward to reviews on this board.

We will be on the Zaandam for that cruise -- 14 adults and a 2 yr.old -- family and extended family welcoming a nephew back from safely back from Iraq. ages from senior citizen down! Already have our documents and can't wait!

Well, it is nice to find some others going. All of us are looking forward to this cruise again. 7 more weeks. YEEHAA!!:D Maybe we can all meet on the ship. There should be no problem finding us since my daughter will be the loudest one there...LOL:rolleyes: . We will be at the sail away party. Hope to see yall all there. maybe it will be clear sailing this time. and a full moon to ..Yeah..Last march we had 40-50 foot swells..man was i glad to see land..:p .

• 3 weeks later...

well, I see there will be lots of kids on the ship again. We have 2 kids ourselfs. Girl is 17 and boy is 13. :rolleyes: atleast they will all have someone to talk to huh:eek: . see yall in a few weeks. till then take care and keep those smiles showin:D

Archived