Need advice on voltage converters in Norway

I am trying to have enverything we need for our upcoming cruise to the Baltic and land trip to Norway. I think on the Regatta we will be fine with our US appliances; however, we are spending time in Norway after our cruise. We will need to be able to recharge an Iphone and a camera. My hairdryer and flat iron are dual voltage so no problem there unless I foget to move it to the other volotage. My question is what do I need to buy to recharge the phone and camera? Also, what plugs will I need?I have a plug that I used in the UK and Ireland but I think they are different from the rest of Europe. I have tried to do some research on this and I have gotten totally confused. Technical issues send me screaming so I want to have it figured out ahead of time. Thanks all!

Pearl

Thank you so much, moyaroo! I just checked (had to get out the magnifying glass because the print was soooo small) and it says input: 100-240v. So I should be good to go with the correct plug. Now to see if the camera will work as well. It is only a year old so chances are it will work too.

Pearl

Archived