Oct.18 Holy Land

lynned2899

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me what time you must return to the ship on the 3rd day in Israel. Sailing at 12:00...taking a private tour and need to know deadline.

Also we're looking for additional passengers for private tours. Family member is a guide. Any particular wonderful private tours in Ashdod/ Haifa.

Thanks,

Lynne

Generally all aboard is 30 minutes to 1 hour before sailing time. 12:00 sailing means the lines will be cast within minutes of that time. The gangplank is generally raised well before then. I always try to plan to be back at least an hour before sailing to cover for any other possible delays (traffic, etc.).

Joe

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me what time you must return to the ship on the 3rd day in Israel. Sailing at 12:00...taking a private tour and need to know deadline.

Also we're looking for additional passengers for private tours. Family member is a guide. Any particular wonderful private tours in Ashdod/ Haifa.

Thanks,

Lynne

Lynne

I am also on that sailing and I checked on the Celebrity website and the ship leaves Haifa at 1:00pm on the third day. Celebrity changed the time about 1-2 months ago and we arrive in Rome at 5:00am instead of 4:00am as originally scheduled.

I was surprised when I read this How nice to have an additional half day.

I would plan on leaving the Northern Israel area for Haifa no later than 4 hours before sailing. You have lots of choices like Kinnaret (Sea of Gallilee). If you decide to stay the night before in Haifa you can leave for the port 1.5 hours before the gangplank is rolled off. I assume you don't have to return a rental car.

Lynne

I am also on that sailing and I checked on the Celebrity website and the ship leaves Haifa at 1:00pm on the third day. Celebrity changed the time about 1-2 months ago and we arrive in Rome at 5:00am instead of 4:00am as originally scheduled.

Thanks so much for that info. we're doing a private tour and having an extra hour on the 3rd day is fabulous.

Lynne

Archived