Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach Pictures?

PaulMedik

We are staying at the Four Points Sheraton at 4343 Collins Ave in Miami Beach June 17-19 prior to our cruise. Would anyone happen to have any online pics on Webshot or elsewhere of this property? I like to see where I'm gonna be.

• 5 months later...
We are staying at the Four Points Sheraton at 4343 Collins Ave in Miami Beach June 17-19 prior to our cruise. Would anyone happen to have any online pics on Webshot or elsewhere of this property? I like to see where I'm gonna be.

If you have time, would you be so kind as to give your opinion of this hotel? I have it booked for October.

Thanks,

Tracey

• 1 month later...

I was wondering how your stay went at the Four Points Sheraton? We are booked there at the end of the month. Will I be safe or sorry with my Priceline booking? We are traveling with 4 teenagers.

I'd appreciate any input. :)

Tracey

I stayed at the Four Points for one night before and one night after my June 2005 cruise. I paid $55 a night (plus tax) and thought it was a great deal. I would definitely stay there again. Here is my breakdown of pros/cons.

Pro's:

• Lobby area is very nice
  • Rooms were nice and clean
  • There is a restaurant and a mini-store in the lobby
  • Pool area is nice with plenty of towels (but of course you'll find some chair hogs there too :rolleyes: )
  • Miami Beach is right behind the hotel
  • Free high-speed internet access in all the rooms

Cons:

• The elevators are very small, old, noisy, and slow - definitely worth it to get a bellman to take your luggage
  • No on-site parking - valet only. They request that you give them at least 30-45 minutes notice when you need your car brought around.
  • Due to the noisy elevators, make sure you request that your room not be right near them or you will be able to hear the elevator noise in your room.
  • There are not really much to do in the area of the hotel - all that is around are other hotels. You will need to take a taxi to go anywhere.

Thank you Snowball, you've eased my mind. I was hoping it was okay.

I got it for $55 per room as well on PL. I"ve already asked for our rooms to be on the lowest floor possible, now I better call them and ask for our rooms to be located as far from the elevator as possible.

Our flight doesn't get in until after 7p so I'm not too worried about the lack of activities in the area. I'm glad we're at the beach though so we can go walking with the kids and our coffee in the morning before we head to the cruise port.

We aren't driving, so we don't need to worry about the parking situation.

Thanks again, you are a gem! :)

Tracey

Archived