Smuggling Report

gog

Any reports about smuggling this summer? It was a hot topic this past spring. Please post successful or unsuccessful attempts-not opinions please. Thanks.

seriously people stop talking about it. Theyve said it a million times, carnival probably sees people with these topics and learns new ways to catch us. I mean i smuggle myself but im not gonna post on success and non success.

Sorry, we are members of CC and have pledged a vow of not smuggling.

seriously people stop talking about it. Theyve said it a million times, carnival probably sees people with these topics and learns new ways to catch us. I mean i smuggle myself but im not gonna post on sucess and non sucess.

Ya, what they said.:eek:

Tons of comments by people here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=17242415

Here's a report from recent clients that just returned.... 2 out of 4 of them were caught smuggling liquor either when boarding at embarkation or when coming back from a port of call.... happy now ? :o

CC members are but a small percentage of cruisers.....and cannot gauge any % how smuggling is either making it thru or not.

You want to try it ??? Go ahead, but don't complain if it gets confiscated ! :rolleyes:

The first rule of Smuggling Club is you don't talk about Smuggling Club.

lol yeah ok. I have not been on here that long and have read a ton of threads on the subject. But I did get my rum runners in the mail the other day.:D

What is this thing you speak of ??? "Snuggling'?:confused: Yes I like to snuggle.:D I didn't think it was against the rules though.

Ohhhhh, smuggling. Unless you give the password, it cannot be talked about here.:cool: I "heard" smuggling has completly stopped on Carnival. Congrats to all who participated.:D

I saw a woman recently boarding the Elation that absolutely had to have had one of those bladder bras full of booze; nobody inspected, er, uh, felt, uh, or otherwise checked her out; so she was successful I assume.

Any reports about smuggling this summer? It was a hot topic this past spring. Please post successful or unsuccessful attempts-not opinions please. Thanks.

Last month, 200 0unces in 8 containers. CCL security scanners are doing a great job.:rolleyes:

Steve

Are you trying to make everyone think that this had something to do with the smuggling booze on board?:confused:

read the original post..neither the OP nor I made any mention of booze..im sure if the OP had meant booze they would have mentioned it..

im thinking more likely illegal drugs were found in his luggage or person..

You can say please until the cows come home, but if you post about a topic that is against the rules then you're bound to get opinions. You've spent a large chunk of change on a cruise, so why get all caught up in smuggling booze? I mean, what's the point? It costs for the cruise, for gratuities, for shore excursions, gambling and booze. Just pay up!

If it's just for the thrill, why aren't you trying to smuggle yourself on the ship? It seems as if that would get you more kicks. If it's about the cost of booze, then just do port-intensive cruises and do all of your drinking on shore, or better yet, skip the cruise and just sit home and drink?

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

read the original post..neither the OP nor I made any mention of booze..im sure if the OP had meant booze they would have mentioned it..

im thinking more likely illegal drugs were found in his luggage or person..

The Op stated "Any reports about smuggling this summer? It was a hot topic this past spring. Please post successful or unsuccessful attempts-not opinions please. Thanks.

I believe there were hot topics about Smuggling Booze, not Drugs.

So one might assume that is what the OP was asking about.

So before we go telling others to re read the OP's post, we might want to re read it first.

Just saying...

Your post just seemed off the subject...I am sure it was an innocent oversight.

Archived