Links to menus for Specialty Restaurants?

rogerwaters

Hi everyone! Sorry it took me awhile to get back here - life has been busy.

Here is the link to the newly updated Power Point with pics/menus/etc.

http://www.4shared.com/file/h-g-YFT3/_2__EPIC_NEW_PICTURES.html

Be forewarned, it does take awhile to download as there are HUNDREDS of slides and pictures - - but for those of us who can't get enough of Epic, the wait should be worth it! :)

I couldn't get the link to work today but I had a copy of the file so I posted it here - http://rapidshare.com/files/445706105/EPIC_NEW_PICTURES.pptx

Does anyone know of any links for the specialty restaurants that shows the menu?

I am fine with the Cirque Dreams menu, I've seen that already and am cool with it.

I've also been to Churrascaria's before and am thrilled to attend this meat fest! :)

But has anyone seen menu's for Cagney's, La Cucina, Le Bistro, Shanghai's, Wasabi and Teppanyaki?

Thanks for any help! :D

Sorry, I clicked on this thread by mistake. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We area sailing on the Star. Does anyone know if the specialty menus are the same as what is posted here? We are specifically interested in LeBistro and the Italian or Mexican restaurant. Also, in the Italian restaurant can you get both a pizza and pasta or are you limited to one or the other.

EpicBride...you're the best! I expect to spend every dinner at one specialty restaurant or another...because of our very bad, very humiliating, experience in the MDR on the Dawn in 2008. Thank you sooooooo much!

• 3 years later...
A lot of work, and totally appreciated. Thanks!!!

This is a very old thread and you should go ahead and forget what you have read. This is not current information. It's a bummer when such old threads get churned up and unsuspecting CC members think it is current. It would sure be nice if CC would put some sort of flag on a thread that has not had a post added to it for over a year.

Are you reading this CC?

A lot of work, and totally appreciated. Thanks!!!

As other poster already told, the info on this thread is over three years old and very obsolete.

Current speciality restaurant menus are available directly on NCL's website, just navigate to any ship, go to what's on board and find dining and speciality restaurants there - on each restaurant's infobox there should be a link to "sample menu" on right bottom corner. Menus are fleetwide so if a specific menu is missing from one ship, you can try to find it under a different ship.

Also always current prices of speciality restaurants can be found from NCL's Dining Guide: http://www.ncl.com/diningguide