Links to menus for Specialty Restaurants?

rogerwaters

Hmm all that food sounds good! Well done Epic Bride!

Surely someone has got access to the menus that are missing at the moment, would love to know what is served at Spice H20... if I was on board there would be menu pics and food pics galore!!! :rolleyes:

I thought I was at the point where my interest in the food had become minimal. After all, I've been on over 40 cruises. However, after reading these menus, I think it will be as much of a gastronomic wonder as my first few cruises, with even more choices and quality. I truly believe this is going to turn out to be THE ship. Not Oasis or Allure or any of the other touted newcomers, the EPIC. It has the best of everything one could want. Can't wait to hear from the first Caribbean cruisers.

Thank you for going to so much time to provide the menus.

We're only going to eat in "pay for" restaurants for one or two nights so your posts really helped. I think we're going with Cirque and Le Bistro.

Are Legends and Blue Man dinner shows too?

Yes O'Sheehans looks amazing. Open 24 hours. Breakfast anytime. Imported beers with wings, calamari, and other munchies.

When I read the menus, I expect to gain at least 10 pounds :)

I dont sail until December but I hope they play the NFL games, Monday night football on the BIG screen ;)

Edited by david_sobe

Yes O'Sheehans looks amazing. Open 24 hours. Breakfast anytime. Imported beers with wings, calamari, and other munchies.

When I read the menus, I expect to gain at least 10 pounds :)

I dont sail until December but I hope they play the NFL games, Monday night football on the BIG screen ;)

My t.a. was on a 2-day cruise and got back yesterday. He said that O'Sheehan's is outstanding. Couldn't believe how much chicken was in the pot pie.

la cucina menu

appetizers

pasta e fagioli soup (cannelloni beans, vegetables, orecchiette pasta)

carpaccio of beef tenderloin (parmigiano reggiano, arugula salad)

fried calamari (garlic aioli, lemon)

tomato and fresh mozzarella (olive oil, basil)

cucina insalata (butter lettuce, arugula, figs, pancetta, virgin olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette dressing)

classic caesar salad (romaine, parmigiano reggiano, garlic croutons)

chopped salad (radicchio, romaine, salami, artichoke, olives, red onion, creamy lemon vinaigrette)

main course

pizza

margherita (fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil)

smoked salmon (arugula, olive oil, red onion)

roasted chicken (caramelized onions, mushrooms, fresh mozzarella)

pepperoni (capicola, roasted peppers)

pasta

penne rigate (homemade meatballs, rich tomato basil sauce)

cheese tortellini (pesto, pecorino cheese)

spaghetti carbonara (pancetta, cream, parmigiano reggiano, black pepper)

seafood fettuccine (calamari, shrimp, mussels, garlic, parsley, lemon, olive oil)

farfalle (tuscan pomarola sauce)

entrees

ossobuco gremolata (creamy polenta)

risotto (shrimp, porcini mushrooms, spinach)

pork saltimbocca (prosciutto, sage, gnocchi, marsala butter sauce)

chicken parmesean (spaghetti, fresh mozzarella, pomarola sauce)

seared salmon (italian white beans, tomato, olives, basil oil drizzle)

ribeye steak florentine (rosemary roasted potatoes, sautéed spinach)

vegetable lasagna (grilled zucchini, roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella)

dessert

tiramisu (signature dessert served family style)

panna cotta tasting (chocolate, amaretto, lemon)

ricotta cheesecake

flourless chocolate torte (amaretto cream)

ice cream and sherbet

sounds geat

you made my day, can't wait to try the brazillian; now, as I understand it, we pay the service charge; is there a charge for each item, like if we want a salad and appetizer and main entre? or could you have anything you want; I can't remember when I was on the Dawn.

Okay, maybe someone can clarify for me....with the specialty restaurants, for the set price, do you get to pick one thing from every catagory, or????

Usually one meat entree and whatever you want for starters, sides and dessert.

You are now my official source for all dining and entertainment on board. I have heard conflicting things about the "lobster night". Is it Monday or Tuesday on the Eastern sailing. I know it isn't world class or anything, but my daughter loves it and we don't want to bring her to Cagney's to get it (we will leave that restaurant for a night when it is just my husband and myself).

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Sorry it took me awhile to get back here - life has been busy.

Here is the link to the newly updated Power Point with pics/menus/etc.

http://www.4shared.com/file/h-g-YFT3/_2__EPIC_NEW_PICTURES.html

Be forewarned, it does take awhile to download as there are HUNDREDS of slides and pictures - - but for those of us who can't get enough of Epic, the wait should be worth it! :)

I went ahead and also transcribed the menu for Wasabi from the link to the pictures CannonFodder posted (Thank You!)

sdmike - Unfortunately, we have to wait until January 1st to board the Epic...but if we were on the 7/24, your reception crashing would have been welcome! :)

Wow this is great. You may want to check it looks like the times of the entertainment has changed.

thanks so much for posting a tremendous amount of info...my question is...if I want to try different foods at the specialty restaurants ie two different entrees or 2 different apps...is this possible? we didn't eat at specialty restaurants on royal carib. mediterr cruise last year, only main dining room and we chose multiples often...and enjoyed it all!!! Please let me know if this is also possible in epic's specilaty restaurants.:)

epicbride16. That was amazing, fulfilling and huge. Where did u get all this info anfd did u actually scan it all in or type it all out. Reagrd;ess I am floor.

I;d now luike to havre each and eveyr pay as u go, pirce...please...lol.

Thanks.

PS My only real question is...does the coverage charge the other non-FREE eateries -what does a cover really cover, is everything or are u limited....ad anyone know how NCl does things, please - when it comers to specialty restaurants.

thanks so much for posting a tremendous amount of info...my question is...if I want to try different foods at the specialty restaurants ie two different entrees or 2 different apps...is this possible? we didn't eat at specialty restaurants on royal carib. mediterr cruise last year, only main dining room and we chose multiples often...and enjoyed it all!!! Please let me know if this is also possible in epic's specilaty restaurants.:)

On the Gem last week we regularly ate two starters/two entrees/two desserts etc. DD didn't like the starters and therefore had two entrees on more then one ocassion (note to self: remind DD to go on a diet!). It does depend upon your server but they are all on the lookout for extra gratuities and will do whatever they can to please. :)

Hi All,

Yes, I too start with two starters and two entrees....The waiter never has a problem with that...But you can not get food from another restaurant on the ship like if you are in the steak house you cant get French.....

but it you eat in the Free restaurants I have found that they will cook you just about anything with in reason of cousre...

Pete

ok...just for clarification... were the restaurants that you ordered two of each course the specialty or the free??? I know the free restaurants are super, super accomodating...it's the specialty ones that I don't know about...thanks

Both...It did not matter....But I can tell you I did order two desserts from the French restaurant

Thanks so much for all your hard work! Very much appreciated!

Did you also post an excel spread sheet of the schedules???

You are really prepared!

You're a ness....for sure...come join us on the Ness thread! We will support you all the way;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was on the Pearl last year and I never had better chicken wings in my entire life! I seriously was thinking about it for at least a month if not longer and once in a while I still crave for chicken wings just remember how good they were. Couldn't find anywhere else in where I live that has wings as tasty as the one on the Pearl!

I see that chicken wings are served in the O'Sheehan's bar. Does anyone know if O'Sheehan's bar food is included or if this is another specialty restaurant that I have to pay to get food?