Mini Golf

sea_u_onboard

• 1 month later...
Is the mini golf place still downtown? I've never been but used to read alot about it on the boards - lately nothing. Is it still around? Can anyone give me info?

Bump...have the same question, we want to do a non beach activity on our upcoming 6th visit to Cozumel, and mini-golf, down town shopping, and maybe a short nature tour sound good

• 1 month later...

On my 12/31/2009 cruise it was open because we played golf there. We are probably going to go again on our next cruise this December (if it's open). Can anyone confirm that it is still open? At the time I was researching for our last cruise there were lots of rumours that it was closed, which were completely false. When I came back from my cruise, I posted a review of the place here on the Cozumel boards. I had a great time and told about how it still looked great, etc, etc, but my post was pulled. Made me wonder what the heck was up? A conspiracy to make people think it was still closed??? Maybe my review was "too" positive and sounded like trolls posting to drum up business?? Whatever the case, we really did go and really did love it and I do hope it's open again this year. I hope there's a way I can find out in advance.

Archived