Bucket of Beer Question

drisinger

Is Corona available? I might as well know now what my BOC (beverage of choice!) will be so I can look forward to it!

I thought about purchasing the drink tickets ahead of time too so that I don't have sticker shock on my bill -- is there any disadvantage to doing that?

Coronas are served in this plastic bottle thing, at least on Lido...

232323232%7Ffp53274%3Enu%3D3238%3E972%3E799%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3C4%3A25474327nu0mrj

For those of you who invest in the beer buckets, you mind want to bring a small bottle opener with you. The aluminum bottles don't have twist tops. And unless they open all of them when you order (which is not a good idea), you will be tracking down a waiter every time you want to pop a top. :mad:

I have a ball cap that has a built in bottle opener in it:D

For those of you who invest in the beer buckets, you mind want to bring a small bottle opener with you. The aluminum bottles don't have twist tops. And unless they open all of them when you order (which is not a good idea), you will be tracking down a waiter every time you want to pop a top. :mad:

They gave out bottle openers on the Glory..........and I never had to track down a waiter:p

Apparently Celebrity and NCL don't experience the same problems when they mix their guests and glass bottles. I was able to go to the pool deck on both lines and get nice big "6 for 5" buckets of Corona's in bottles. At about $27 for the bucket, it's a better value (per beer).

As has been noted, on Carnival, they pour them into plastic cups...:rolleyes: -- Thus right there Carnival loses a point (sadly, it is not the only point they have lost of late, IMO)!

Tom

Princess and Royal Caribbean sell bottles by the pool also.......

Archived