Starting Nutri-System

Scotts73

1) Nutrisystem is about learning how to eat properly using nutritional food blocks. Weight Watchers... well my limited view of them is that they focus more on calories than actual nutrition.

2) It is very easy to stay on Nutrisystem when eating out since it's based on real foods.

3) I have never tried the frozen entrees. I used the boxed the entire time.

I have lost another 12 pounds since I stopped receiving their foods and I am now at 105 pounds lost. If you need structure I highly recommend Nutrisystem. If you need support, they have great forums as well. If you need local support and accountability through meetings then you may want to try Weight Watchers instead since they have local meetings/support available.

105 pounds is an awesome accomplishment!!! Way to go!

• 1 month later...

To everyone who has been successful with Nutrisystem...

Did you follow the program while crusing? I'm on week 3 of Nutrisystem, and am finding it easy and successful :) (10 lbs lost so far). Are there any suggestions you would give a newbie? My teenage daughter and I are sailing 7/28/2012.

To everyone who has been successful with Nutrisystem...

Did you follow the program while crusing? I'm on week 3 of Nutrisystem, and am finding it easy and successful :) (10 lbs lost so far). Are there any suggestions you would give a newbie? My teenage daughter and I are sailing 7/28/2012.

By the time I went on my cruise it had been almost a year and I was at goal. I have not followed the plan strictly while on a cruise, but I have learned a lot of good eating habbits and so I tried to make wise yet still endulgent choices. I defintely was not on plan though.

Considering how soon your cruise is into your lifestyle change I'd recomend learning about flexing now so that you'll be in practice for making good choices in terms of meal sizes and servings.

• 1 year later...

Hi! I just ordered Nutrisystem and I was wondering if anyone out there was still on the plan and could offer a few words of wisdom? I have two upcoming cruises and while I would like to lose weight for the cruises, it is more a desire for a lifestyle change. Thanks in advance!

Nancy :)