Captains Club question

carlyshenk

My husband and I are doing 5-night back to back cruises in November. We're elite status in Captains Club. Do we get all the benefits on a 5-night cruise as we would on a longer cruise? We've never done shorter than 10 nights.

If you are asking about Micheals Club and free drinks, yes, you should get that perk (as long as the ship has a Micheals Club - do they all have that?)

I went to the site and looked. Maybe these two will or will not be available, but everything else should.

Invitation to a complimentary wine seminar event

Invitation to the exclusive Senior Officer's Cocktail Party

Hope This Helps.

Thanks for answering. I went to the site too, but I really couldn't find the answer to my question. I was really interested in the 90 minutes of free internet. I'm debating if it's worth taking my laptop.

Thanks for answering. I went to the site too, but I really couldn't find the answer to my question. I was really interested in the 90 minutes of free internet. I'm debating if it's worth taking my laptop.

There's no mention of the internet benefit being limited in any way by the length of the cruise, unlike one standard bag of laundry for $20 on cruises of 12 nights or longer. I'd say you have three hours of internet coming over that ten days, except of course that you can't carry over unused time from the first leg to the second.

We did a B2B on Century in Dec 09 for a total of nine days and ended up with 6 hours of free internet total for the two of us. But previous poster is correct and leftover minutes from first cruise don't roll over to second one. We did a 4 day on Century 3 months ago and got the same coupons as our 7 day Solstice. DH never travels without his laptop, so those free internet minutes are really nice!!! Michael's is even nicer. Maybe because its a smaller ship and smaller venue, Century's Michaels Club is my favorite!!

Archived