question

dengirl

I read online that it is about 45 minutes to tulum from playa del garment and the cab fare was around 38.00. My question is that one way. Does cab wait. How does this work. Thanks.

45 minutes on a good day and no the cab does not wait...that would cost you much more...that is one way...

I read online that it is about 45 minutes to tulum from playa del garment and the cab fare was around 38.00. My question is that one way. Does cab wait. How does this work. Thanks.

There will be cabs hanging out at Tulum to take people back.

Also look-into/consider an excursion using A/C Bus and Tour Guide.

Playa del Carmen is a 40-minute Ferry ride from Cozumel, for those docking in Cozumel.

ken

My advice is to book a ship's excursion. I like to book independently but this is one trip I would always do a ship's excursion. Too much room for error and pretty costly to do a taxi. I guess we were very lucky last November as the ferry ride was smooth as glass.

My advice is to book a ship's excursion. I like to book independently but this is one trip I would always do a ship's excursion. Too much room for error and pretty costly to do a taxi. I guess we were very lucky last November as the ferry ride was smooth as glass.

Some cruise ships dock at Calica, hence no ferry ride from Cozumel.

Archived