Blogging on Amsterdam 7/12/10-7/26/10

PlanoDebbie

http://dempsky-alaska.blogspot.com/

I have started the above blog this week while we are onboard the Amsterdam 14 day cruise through Alaska.

This is our first cruise on HAL. We've been to Alaska before, but on Princess. My DH is 52 and I am 51.

I have found it easier to blog on the above website while we are in ports. I've not been able to post nearly as many pictures as I would like to. The internet here on the ship is kind of slooooooow, and uploading pics is crazy. The ones that are on my blog have been taken from my cell phone (HTC Incredible).

I hope you enjoy our journey as much as we are! So far our weather has been great. Temp has only been in the 50's, but no rain thus far!

I have found it easier to blog on the above website while we are in ports. I've not been able to post nearly as many pictures as I would like to. The internet here on the ship is kind of slooooooow, and uploading pics is crazy. The ones that are on my blog have been taken from my cell phone (HTC Incredible).

I have blogged while on board the HAL ships and I generally include one photo with each post. Blogspot provides provisions for sending posts and photos to your blog via e-mail. I find this takes less on-line time.

(http://padraicmacaodhagain.blogspot.com/)

Archived