Lost Luggage

jaycat

If your luggage was MIA at the beginning of the cruise but was later found, what was the cruise line explantation?

Tags could have been ripped or fallen off

Bags could have been taken to the wrong room and the pax failed to promptly take them down to the pursers desk

Once on rccl my luggage did not make it to our cabin and we were told to come to the pursers desk. In front was a long line of luggage including my bag.

The oddity was my info was printed clearly on the luggage tag.

Once on rccl my luggage did not make it to our cabin and we were told to come to the pursers desk. In front was a long line of luggage including my bag.

The oddity was my info was printed clearly on the luggage tag.

Same thing happened to me. I thought I was going to the naughty room when I got a note to come get the bag.

Working for the airline. I must say you cannot have your name and itinerary in to many places in your luggage.

A couple of year ago we did a Greek Isle cruise that left out of Venice, Italy. My sisters luggage was lost by the airline. Apparently her luggage was still back in Cleveland's airport. She was thinking she would have to go the whole cruise without it. When we got back from spending the day at the first port her luggage was in her room waiting for her. The airline had it shipped to the boat.

On our last cruise which was an eight day. On about day five or six they sent out flyers with a pictures of a suit case and discribtion. Now if it was in the wrong cabin and been there that long. Do they really think that the honest person which would of had it that long would really tell them then. As for as I know the person luggage was not found during the cruise. On one other cruise we had someone who didn't get their luggage until day four of the cruise.

A note was sent to our cabin as well as a message on the tv about someone's missing luggage. I dutifully checked in our closets & under the bed. I had heard about someone's luggage being found once in another cabin on the last day of a cruise. I don't know why people wouldn't immediately turn in something that wasn't theirs. I also noticed several pieces of luggage that appeared to be waiting to be claimed down by the customer service desk. Hope everyone finally got our stuff.

We carried on our luggage this trip. It was nice to be able to unpack & get settled right away.

There were about 4 pieces of missing luggage on our last cruise. We got the flyers. I know 2 or 3 showed up at port when we stopped at Coz so I guess they just didn't get put on. The other one or 2 never showed up that I know of. We got the flyers all the way to the end of the cruise.

We've never had a luggage delay and fingers crossed hard we won't this time. For the first time ever we are only taking one suitcase so if it's lost. We are naked on the balcony for the duration of the cruise LOL

Archived