bad service in Commodore Club

granny red

I'm sorry that happened to you, GrannyRed. I hope you had a good voyage apart from that unfortunate incident. I remember you were eager to try to Lido buffet at suppertime. Were you able to do that?...and did you like it?

Hi buckirj Apart from that incident, we had a fantastic voyage and met some wonderful people. We went to the Lido one evening for dinner only because we were late returning from a day excursion and we wouldn`t have made it for the early sitting. I also managed to have a small supper on quite a few evenings in the Lido and that was lovely.:)

I have a closet that's known as "the shrinking closet". Every single clothing item that is in there for more than a month shrinks by at least two or three sizes. I've never understood how that works - maybe MadScientist can explain some of the physics behind it.

J

I have exactly the saame problem. My Partner will not have it that he keeps shrinking my clothes in the wash. lol

Archived