can I find good seafood in st Martin?

JoyB

looking for some lobster that I can have for lunch or any really good seafood any one know if I can get it there or where?like to plan where to eat so I dont lose to much of my shopping time

There's a place right near the pier called the Greenhouse I think? It's right over on the right as you enter Phillipsburg and the Coconut Shrimp is KILLER! If you want lobster, be sure to specify while on the island. Some is red lobster, but a lot of it is the Caribbean Spiny lobster. Still good, but tastes different.

If you look up the city of Grand Case, you are sure to find all kinds of lobster/shrimp options. The place is nearly ALL restaurants.

looking for some lobster that I can have for lunch or any really good seafood any one know if I can get it there or where?like to plan where to eat so I dont lose to much of my shopping time

Yes.

If you don't want to miss out on shopping time, does that mean that you want to eat near Front Street, the best duty-free shopping area in the Caribbean?

gary

• 2 weeks later...

Antoine's restaurant in Phillipsburg does a lobster thermador. We sat on a shaded picnic table on the beach with our toes in the sand and shared this platter for lunch. It is quite an indulgence though.

Yes.

If you don't want to miss out on shopping time, does that mean that you want to eat near Front Street, the best duty-free shopping area in the Caribbean?

gary

yes thats were I would like to be

Joy

Yes.

gary

yes thats were I would like to be

Joy

Antoine, as previously suggested, not sure if their grilled langouste is on the lunch menu. Also try Fusion, a couple of doors down. Great crab cakes. Both on Front Street past the boardwalk with bay views.

Archived