Marina Breakfast in Room

TERRIER1

Does anyone know if a hot breakfast (ie. eggs and bacon etc.) will be available on the room service menu for all cabins? I recall that a hot breakfast in your cabin was only for certain cabin levels and above on the other ships. Thanks.

Does anyone know if a hot breakfast (ie. eggs and bacon etc.) will be available on the room service menu for all cabins? I recall that a hot breakfast in your cabin was only for certain cabin levels and above on the other ships. Thanks.

"Full Room Service Breakfast" is listed as a Concierge Amenity in the 2011 European Collection Brochure.

Below Category A, boasts a "Complimentary and Extensive Room Service Menu".

Dollars to donuts, we won't get a peek at that "Extensive" Room Service Menu until the passengers are aboard for the Maiden Voyage, but when they call the Concierge breakfast a FULL Breakfast, it sounds like things are staying the same as on the R ships.

It's far too soon - since no one here knows what the Marina room menus will be like, it's just guessing....

The three present ships offer a "Room Service" menu for 24 hours a day, but it is limited and offers only simple items.

On the other hand, those with Butler service can avail themselves of a more comprehensive menu, and "during dining room hours" can order anything off any of the individual menus of the day.

I'm guessing the Marina will be something similar, but perhaps somewhat limited since there will be far more dining options than on the "R" class ships....

Archived