4 in a JS on Majesty?

Regguy

We're thinking of a Majesty 4-day for a family of 4. (Two children.) We'd very much like a balcony, but the lowest category that allows 4 in a cabin with balcony is the grand suite and it's too expensive. We can book a JS for 2 and an inside room for 2 for not a whole lot more than it would cost for two connecting ocean view rooms.

Do they do a bed check or anything? I don't think we'd have much problem all sleeping in the JS. We very much might decide we like having the two separate rooms and might use them both, but on a night or two, we might try all to sleep together in the JS? Can we get in trouble for doing that? Is it a safety issue of any sort?

A related question -- if we book 2 cabins, one of which is a junior suite, can we all board together with the suites?

Edit: Nevermind the last question. I see that JS do not get priority boarding.

Yes, the entire party may all board together, in the 'suite" check-in line.

I, too, would go with 2 cabins....unless the JS has a sofa bed, you won't be allowed to have 4 in the cabin....if you book an inside, too, you can have all sleeping in the 1 room, if you desire...they don't do bedchecks!

I totally agree with the previous posts. Suite is very small. Sofa bed makes into a twin size bed. They don't know or care who sleeps where, but it would make it much easier to have extra interior room, not to mention the extra bathroom. Balcony is a nice size. We requested an extra chair and it fit. Have a great time.

Archived