another Destiny question

Sorry forgot to ask on previous thread, can you use a bottle of wine over two nights, do you take it away with you and bring it back or do they store if for you?

Yes, I'm sure they do - at least on Celebration and Spirit they did so no reason to think they won't on Destiny. They take it away, store it and it's usually sitting there waiting for you on the table the next evening. I think we had AI when we were on Destiny so didn't need to use the service - but we generally do have a bottle over two nights.

Yes, I'm sure they do - at least on Celebration and Spirit they did so no reason to think they won't on Destiny. They take it away, store it and it's usually sitting there waiting for you on the table the next evening. I think we had AI when we were on Destiny so didn't need to use the service - but we generally do have a bottle over two nights.

what is the AI like on the destiny ,im going in October with a friend from work and had to get the package for her .

what is the AI like on the destiny ,im going in October with a friend from work and had to get the package for her .

I can't find a Destiny drinks menu on the threads - but here is a Spirit one. As Destiny and Spirit are both managed by Louis Lines I would expect them to be very much alike (unlike Celebration which is run by Thomson and has a rather more comprehensive AI - or it did have - not been on since Feb so can't be sure it's still the same).

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1170968&highlight=drinks+list

Everything with just the one price is in the AI - those with two prices indicate the supplement you pay even if you are on AI for those drinks (in blue and marked with an *). That's premium spirits, champagne, speciality coffees etc.

Wine is free by the glass - top up as often as you wish. but you can't have a bottle free (you will see the charge for the bottle) which i assume is to stop people getting a bottle free and sharing it with others who don't have the AI - which seems fair enough.

Kruzseeka do they do the virgin emotions and fruit smoothies on the spirit

Hi mtt,

Virgin cocktails:

Colibri

Virgin colada

Fruit punch

Mickey mouse

Tutti frutti

Clementine fizz

Sunrise

Tropical Island

Virgin Diaquiris

But can't find smoothies on the menu - that was one difference we noticed with this menu compared with Celebration.

Hope that's what you wanted to know - I've got a copy of the menu if you want any more info.

I reacll last time on the Destiny the waiters took wine away for people.

We were on AI so it never occured, although I always do as my Mother told me, and finish my meal, which I take to mean the wine as well:)

have a good one.

Archived