Water sports available

trav25

What kind of water sports are free with PG? I am interested in being able to go off the back of the ship and also take equipment for the day and return it.

Just go to the PG website and it tells you everything right there!:rolleyes:

Thank you. That was what I was looking for.

Just so you know, the waterskiers are towed by a Zodiak. It didn't seem to ruin the time of anyone participating, however, it did keep my 6'4, 220 lb husband from waterskiing. Not that he would have cared, he was just pretty certain that the Zodiac wouldn't have enough umph to get him up out of the water. Lots of people enjoyed their turn and several folks went many times during our cruise.

The watersports desk runs the waterskiing from a reservation sign up sheet. Be sure to sign up for any days you think you might like to take a spin. You might wish to sign up for extra days incase you have inclimate weather when you are scheduled. They shut the marina for safety if the water is too rough.

While I did not ski i did scuba. We used the zodiac to get to the site and the thing could fly. That was with 8 of us on board plus all scuba equipment. I would find it tough to think it could not go fast enough to pull even a big guy.

My post of scanned daily activities includes the scan which shows all of the water sports which are available.

Don't forget the motu days. The full day at motu Mahana, and (usually) afternoons at the Bora Bora motu. They take kayaks over to Mahana, can't remember if they take them to the Bora Bora motu. Snorkeling in both places.

I might be crazy, but I seem to remember that they have windsurfers too, can't remember if you can do that off the back of the boat.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived