NCL coupons....

Scotoco

Can anyone confirm that the PDF coupons are the same as the coupon books that are mailed by a TA? My TA mailed us a coupon book when we booked our cruise but it expired in June and our cruise is in November. She's supposed to send me a newer one but haven't gotten it yet.

Yes, they are the same, my travelling companion got the booklet (I don't know why she received everything, the booking was made by me) and I got the pdf link. They both offered the same things, but since I couldn't read the fine print I don't know if there was an expiration date.

Yes, they are the same, my travelling companion got the booklet (I don't know why she received everything, the booking was made by me) and I got the pdf link. They both offered the same things, but since I couldn't read the fine print I don't know if there was an expiration date.

The coupon books that are floating around are only good for 2010 and our PCC didn't know if they were doing them for 2011.

Thanks!! I'll stop harassing my TA to send them then! ;)

I have heard that there are coupon books for NCL cruises. My TA told me that they do not have those. Where can I get those coupons. Thanks.

We got one with our cruise docs. It is a useless coupon book. NOTHING IS FREE or really discounted. The discounts are only on items that you purchase with a qualifying purchase. For instance, get 10% discount on a future purchase with a $350 purchase from the spa shop and things like that. You may find some coupons that may interest you, but the book is not worth 'buying'. Your TA can give it to you for free or it will come with your cruise docs.

• 4 weeks later...
if they are like they have been in the past...you are spending money to get anything and really not many that interested us at all..i had two unused coupon books last year...they are really not that big of deal:(

I agree. especially the spa coupons....You had to spend money on item A and item B to get a little discount on item C!

Archived