Currently on EPIC

Can you do me a HUGE favor?

Can you see if they carry Cruzan Rum at the bars (preferrably Black Cherry flavor) but any of the flavors? Thanks!

I'd love to hear about the family deluxe too - we're staying in a D1 in January.

ENJOY!!!

Could you please let me know about any wine packages they are offering if you don't mind? I mean discounted ones by pre-paying/preordering--some folks have said if you buy wine on embarkation day you get a discount. Thanks! (I didn't think about it on my TA, wish I had)

I can't wait to read more! I'd also like to know something about the Family Balcony Cabins, thought it's probably going to be the same for all cabins... Do the televisions have input jacks for hooking up your own player of any kind?

Thanks!! Enjoy your cruise!! :)

I noticed that they had them, but there is no AUX or 00 channel to turn to. We didn't bring any device but a DS. There are 12 Playstations and 4 Wii's in Recess (kids club). There also is a nice size video arcade, however it is too easy to spend money in there. All it takes is a swipe of your key card! No cash.

Hard to get messages out. On my iPad. Will try to check in rum and wine packages tomorrow. For anyone scheduled to sail in the coming weeks or months, you can't even imagine all you are in store for. Costa Maya and Maya Chan tomorrow!

Be wary, if you're using the ship's internet, then you know what it's costing you but if you're using an AT & T data plan, you might be in for a shock in terms of extra data charges.

The unlimited plan does not cover cruise ships.

Archived