My time Dining Oasis

On our Oasis cruise, we always requested a large table...and were always told "sorry but most in MTD don't want to join others". Hence my wife and I were placed in a two-top table each time.

If you want a big table...and it's important to you...don't do My Time Dining!

My two cents.

On our Oasis cruise, we always requested a large table...and were always told "sorry but most in MTD don't want to join others". Hence my wife and I were placed in a two-top table each time.

If you want a big table...and it's important to you...don't do My Time Dining!

My two cents.

And yet when my wife and I had My Time Dining on Navigator we were asked if we wished to dine with others and when we indicated that we would, we were led to a large table where we joined several other guests. On those occasions when we indicated that we preferred a table to ourselves they were able to accommodate us as well. It may be that many passengers prefer a table to themselves, but I wouldn't make a blanket statement to the effect that you can't request and get a larger table. The staff in MTD seem to make great efforts to accommodate your wishes.

Archived