Drugstore in Miami

Keeper420

Is there a drugstore in Miami in-between the airport and the port of Miami. Our two year old will be traveling with us and we would like to buy diapers and other essentials in Miami instead of lugging them from home. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Is there a drugstore in Miami in-between the airport and the port of Miami. Our two year old will be traveling with us and we would like to buy diapers and other essentials in Miami instead of lugging them from home. Thanks in advance for any advice!

No, Miami doesn't have any drugstores or supermarkets. Sorry.

Just kidding of course. Just ask your taxi driver to stop at one along the way.

If you're flying into MIA. Just remember that the driver will most likely take 112 East to I-95 or 1-95 from MIA. So that's highway/expressway all the way to the Port until you get off on one of the exits to the Port. There are CVS's and Walgreen's everywhere in South Florida, just tell him that you need to stop at one before you arrive at the port. There are no Walmarts close to MIA or on your way to the Port.

If you're flying into FLL. There are drugstores very close to FLL on either US1 or the 17th Street Causeway, so you could go there first. If you really want to go to Walmart there is a Walmart on Hallandale Beach Blvd which is on your way South to the Port of Miami. The cabbie has the option of going down US1 to Hallandale Beach Blvd and then going West or South on I-95 and then going East on Hallandale Beach Blvd.

Here's the info to the closest CVS to the Port. You can give this to the Cabbie...it doesn't get much closer. They open at 7 AM and close at 9 PM. 200 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132 (786-838-0316)

Hope this info helps.

Have a great cruise!

Michele :)

Thanks for your help except for collinIllinois smart@$$! :)~ I knew there were drugstores! but I didn't know if there was one between MIA and the port of miami since its been 5-6 years since being down there.

Thanks for your help except for collinIllinois smart@$$! :)~ I knew there were drugstores! but I didn't know if there was one between MIA and the port of miami since its been 5-6 years since being down there.

Directly in front of the entrance to the port is a CVS....I run in there for wine and water...to take on the ship........its a little pricier than the CVS at home...but thats life in the city I guess.....

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know which itnerary you are on, but there is also a drugstore on the pier in St. Thomas, which is around the corner from the tourist shops - just ask someone. Prices are fairly good, if you need something there. There is a free shuttle that will take you to these shops on the pier (not the same as in town), and it is about a 5 minute, but very hot walk.

Archived