What's On Your IPOD for a Cruise?

sd200044

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Can not go on my cruise without 'Southern Cross' by Crosby, Stills & Nash.
Nothing like a glass of wine (or 2), and Il Divo;)

I am in the process of creating my Cruising playlist, so this thread has come in handy.

Linda[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR="Purple"][/COLOR]

What about books? I load up my ipod touch with good reading material for a cruise. I also sometimes put a movie or tow on for the plane. We have done serveral transatlantics and it is a great way to carry your reading material.

[quote name='CruisinPandora']
Now you and I could share ipods. :D

Looking out at that beautiful ocean while Chris Botti is playing No Ordinary Love...ahhh.[/quote]
Hey... that's my wife's ipod you're listening to.!!:D except she's got Barry M and Kenny G too:o

I had entire collection of Miles, Monk, Train, Roy Hayes, and MJQ on the last cruise... Just added a new "Covers" playlist: Soul Live's RubberSoul Live/Beatles' Rubber Sole; Paint It Blue cover album of Rolling Stones tunes by various blues artists/the Rolling Stones tunes; Is it Rolling Bob, the Reggae tribute to Bob Dylan/Bob's tunes. Might take some Latin jazz and salsa too just to set the mood for the Western C.

Archived