What's On Your IPOD for a Cruise?

sd200044

I can't cruise without my IPOD. I love to sit on deck by the pool as well as on my balcony at any time and just listen to my playlist while I read my Magazines. I make to special list that have a vacation feel. Jimmy Buffet / Bob Marley, etc. The other playlist consist of 80's Rock and Top 40. I love it all and it makes me happy as I gaze out over the ocean as we move freely though it. :)

I bring along my iPod (8500 tracks with over 40 organized topic Playlists) along with the IM-7 player and enjoy my music all during the cruise!

Sailaway: YES - Jimmy Buffett singing Back to the Islands, Boat Drinks and others!

Quiet Day at Sea: Sometimes Classical, Sometimes Ambient, or Smooth Jazz!

Afternoons for 'Boat Dancing' in an unused bar: Big Band, Slow Dixieland, some Latins!

So - it all depends!!

OH - and our dinner table always play & sing Jimmy Buffet's 'Lovely Cruise' to our wait staff on the last night!!

It's all about enjoyment and FUN!!!

I can't cruise without my IPOD. I love to sit on deck by the pool as well as on my balcony at any time and just listen to my playlist while I read my Magazines. I make to special list that have a vacation feel. Jimmy Buffet / Bob Marley, etc. The other playlist consist of 80's Rock and Top 40. I love it all and it makes me happy as I gaze out over the ocean as we move freely though it. :)

Favorite cruise moment...listening to iPod while sipping a Johnny Walker Black on the balcony during sail away...

On the iPod..."Hangover" soundtrack, some Billy Joel, some Johnny Cash, some 80's tunes from such luminaries as Men at Work, Pat Benatar (sp?), Berlin, Duran Duran and some then some HateBreed. I know, totally incoherent music taste.

Inver

Snoop Dogg, Lady Gaga, and Jason Derulo to get the party started. Then some Frank Sinatra and Neil Diamond to get me warmed up for Karaoke.

A little opera by my favorite Andre Rieu to relax on deck in the am. Some upbeat Spanish Med music by Amarik to get my pool and jacuzzi groove on.

Some Barrington Levy, Yellowman, and Eek-A-Mouse to get my Reggae on. Enjoy your cruise - I am leaving tomorrow on mine. Both Ipods all charged up. Jet :cool:

Snoop Dogg, Lady Gaga, and Jason Derulo to get the party started. Then some Frank Sinatra and Neil Diamond to get me warmed up for Karaoke.

A little opera by my favorite Andre Rieu to relax on deck in the am. Some upbeat Spanish Med music by Amarik to get my pool and jacuzzi groove on.

Some Barrington Levy, Yellowman, and Eek-A-Mouse to get my Reggae on. Enjoy your cruise - I am leaving tomorrow on mine. Both Ipods all charged up. Jet :cool:

Neil Diamond is the personification of awesome. It must be true because I saw it on wikipedia.

Enjoy your cruise, jealous as heck.

Inver

About the same. Anything to drown out that dang annoying big screen on the Lido deck!

Kenny Chesney - Beer in Mexico, is a must!!!!!

"So I just ...

Sit right here and have another beer in Mexico

Do my best to waste another day

Sit right here and have another beer in Mexico

Let the warm air melt these blues away"

hmmm thanks everyone for a few more songs to add to the ipod :)

MammaParrotHead where did you get the The Carnival Steel Drum Band music from? my husband loves the steel drum music and i would love to put some on his ipod before we head out ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW :D

Mama & Jersey-

y'all do realize that Kenny is part owner of Woody's on St. John? Sometimes when he's on island he even pops in. His house over looks Cinnamon Bay.

We always get a burger there...cheeseburger in paradise for sure!

hmmm thanks everyone for a few more songs to add to the ipod :)

MammaParrotHead where did you get the The Carnival Steel Drum Band music from? my husband loves the steel drum music and i would love to put some on his ipod before we head out ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW :D

iTunes store has a TON of their albums on there. Syd Marsh is also another good steel drum artist. Have an awesome cruise! ;)

Mama & Jersey-

y'all do realize that Kenny is part owner of Woody's on St. John? Sometimes when he's on island he even pops in. His house over looks Cinnamon Bay.

We always get a burger there...cheeseburger in paradise for sure!

I was unaware of that. This sailing will be my first venture over to St. John. Where is Woody's located? We were considering just hitting Trunk Bay for some beach time and snorkeling, but could make a side trip if it's on the way. :)

I was unaware of that. This sailing will be my first venture over to St. John. Where is Woody's located? We were considering just hitting Trunk Bay for some beach time and snorkeling, but could make a side trip if it's on the way. :)

Mama you are the bomb. I love that you listed just about everything on your POD. Fantastic. You even gave me a few ideas to add to my Some Beach, Somewhere mix.

Archived