Better Cabin location on Legend?

skings

Just went on Carnival website and saw that cabin 4132 became available. We had #4114 for our Legend cruise. Called Carnival and changed the room but the young lady could not give any info other than obstructed view. I know I have seen other posts for the other Spirit class ships saying that this was between the boats. Looks to me like it is between a "tender" and "lifeboat" It is more midship should be a little less bumpy if rough sailing. Any feedback would be appreciated. This is my first Spirit class cruise and first sailing from Tampa

Just went on Carnival website and saw that cabin 4132 became available. We had #4114 for our Legend cruise. Called Carnival and changed the room but the young lady could not give any info other than obstructed view. I know I have seen other posts for the other Spirit class ships saying that this was between the boats. Looks to me like it is between a "tender" and "lifeboat" It is more midship should be a little less bumpy if rough sailing. Any feedback would be appreciated. This is my first Spirit class cruise and first sailing from Tampa

Skings,

I too will be in 4114 on the Spirit and I believe it will have some type of vuiew

Hi Georgie I just changed our location from #4114 to #4132 haven't sailed yet. Just read on cruise critic somewhere that 4132 was a better location. I hope so, but its a cruise so it will be fun. Just wanted my sister to have the most bang for her buck since this is her first cruise.:cool:

Hi Georgie I just changed our location from #4114 to #4132 haven't sailed yet. Just read on cruise critic somewhere that 4132 was a better location. I hope so, but its a cruise so it will be fun. Just wanted my sister to have the most bang for her buck since this is her first cruise.:cool:

From my understasnding any room situated between lifeboats will have some type of view. I do hope this is true. I read in a thread somewhere that 4114 did have a view. Why dont you type in 4132 in the search forum box to see what comes up.

heres a few things i found on 4132

"We had friends stay in 4132 on Spirit and it was right between two lifeboats. The door opened so they were able to get light and fresh air and a view. Be careful, the friends wife was getting dressed with the door open and crew had climbed up the ladder to access one of the lifeboats (which was used as a tender that morning) and they got their eyes full. "

"We were in 4132 and it is about the best it could be. Our friend was next door in 4130 and not quite as good although from the deck plans it looks like it would be the same or better. Our kids were in 4134 and it has a lifeboat right in front of it as the deck plan shows. We loved these cabins for the price."

I think the "view" will be just about the same from both 4132 and 4114. 4132 is a bit more mid-ship however, and slightly more desirable. The BIGGEST difference, it appears to me, is that 4114 may well be right above "Sams", and might get the noise from that club at night, while 4132 is more to the rear of that club. I too love the 4-K cabins. We were upgraded to one of them some time back, and I've booked them ever since when possible. Best value cabins on the entire ship IMO.

Have a GREAT cruise!

"SKY"

Archived