Riedel Wine Glass Comparative Workshop

JesMil

Hi All. Family group will be on the Equinox for the Holidays (Christmas Cruise). I was thinking of purchasing the Riedel Wine Glass Workshop for my Sister and Brother-in-Law. I really have no idea what it entails. Could you kind CC folks who have taken give me your opinion what the workshop really is, and if it would be a nice gift for them. Thanks so much.

Hi, I took the workshop in May on the Summit. I am a wine drinker and found it fascinating! The glass really does make a difference. The glasses you get to take home will become the only wine glasses you will ever use. If they are wine drinkers they will enjoy this. Jill

Hi,

I have a brief description in my review of the Mercury cruise in December 2009 (linked below in our signature). Also, if you search this board, you'll see several threads discussing it in great detail. Bottom line: if they like wine, they'll really like it - as well as the other wine events on the cruise - also discussed in the review.

j

Thanks for the responses. I did read the Mercury review which contained a description. Thanks, all very helpful, I will buy the package for my In-Laws. It will be a great holiday gift.

Archived