Concierge lounge-types of liquors and brands of beer?

Could anyone tell me what brands of beer (bottle and draft) and which types of liquor and mixers they have availbable during happy hour in the lounge? I"m trying to budget out my $$$$ and trying to see how many types of drinks that they'll make that I might like! First time suite guest here....can't ya tell:)

No draft beer, usually Amstel Light & Budweiser in bottles and Miller Light in cans. YMMV. It is always a surprise as to liquor and mixers, usually a pleasant one. :)

I'm not too "hip" on chat room lingo....what does "YMMV" mean?? :) Is there usually a variety of liquors and mixers or is it like the captains cocktail party where they have 2 or 3 drinks and that's it?

I'm not too "hip" on chat room lingo....what does "YMMV" mean?? :) Is there usually a variety of liquors and mixers or is it like the captains cocktail party where they have 2 or 3 drinks and that's it?

As someone has said no draft, but bottled beer.

In regards to liquors and mixers each room has a variety. Just not 2 or 3 drinks. Last year on the Radiance the Concierge's special was a Cosmo, but I saw many a vodka martini, old fashioned, champagne, etc. poured. The CL is going to have vodka, gin, rum, etc., but may be limited on their mixers. It all just sometimes depends. The only thing that he didn't have that we like was Bailey's.

Susan :)

Archived