Got a phone call today from Carnival.....

Greselda

Wow, we just got a phone call from Carnival and they offered us an upgrade from our current vista suite to a penthouse suite. Of course it came with an increased price tag of $200.00+:eek:

We said thanks, but no thanks. We always book a wrap aft suite because that is where we love to be.....at the back and on the corner:D

This is the first time we have ever gotten such an offer and we have cruised with Carnival over 8 times.....kinda cool though:)

We have refused upgrade offers from our usual Deluxe Suite to Penthouse as we truly did not want that cabin. We have sailed in the Penthouse on HAL ships and it's a great cabin but in many ways prefer our usual "S" Suite.

I've refused suite upsells the 2 times NCL called to offer them and the one time Princess called. I book the cabin I want in the beginning so why pay more? Now if I got an upgrade without paying for it??? I'd be sad if they moved me off the aft or corner aft I booked. Cruise on! Donna

Thanks all for your replies;)......I guess we are hooked on those aft wrap cabins.....and we don't care if they are smaller ones or the larger ones on the Spirit class of Carnival......we just love those cabins:D

Like you all said.....we book the cabin we want and if they are not available then we wait for a cruise date where they are.

Archived