Almost Live and Soon to be Live and Almost Live from Carnival Triumph

Sargent_Schultz

The water is almost like glass out there.

P1170505.JPG

Nap time.

Some pictures from earlier today..

Sept 7, 2010 - Fun Day at Sea -

Page1 Plus Sized Pictures of Balcony

I predict wonderfully CALM cruise seas....there is just something about cruising AFTER a distrubance. Seas were glass after Gustav....and that little rainstorm that came ashore in Mobile a couple of weeks ago....

Ahh yes, the Can-O-Peas were delivered tonight. Film at eleven.

Tomorrow will be an early one with a long tour to Chicken Pizza (Chitchen Itza). Weather looks like it might be a mixed bag. Sunny in the morning and chance of showers and perhaps a thunderstorm building later in the day.

... better also take waterproof camera - note to self...

Ahh yes, the Can-O-Peas were delivered tonight. Film at eleven.

Tomorrow will be an early one with a long tour to Chicken Pizza (Chitchen Itza). Weather looks like it might be a mixed bag. Sunny in the morning and chance of showers and perhaps a thunderstorm building later in the day.

... better also take waterproof camera - note to self...

No way...I specifically ordered SUNSHINE for your entire cruise!!!;)

Lots of sunshine today, but it was cooler whenever clouds appeared.

Fixed an issue or two with yesterday's pictures and added a bunch from Chichen Itza today... Enjoy!

Sept 4, 2010 -

Page1 Page2

Sept 5, 2010 -

Page1

Trying some artsy fartsy things - Page2 Page3

A few shots from Galatoire's - Page1

Cruise

Sept 6, 2010 - New Orleans - depart 4pm

Page1 Page2 Page3

Sept 7, 2010 - Fun Day at Sea -

Page1 Page2 Plus Sized Pictures of Balcony

Sept 8, 2010 - Progreso - 7am - 4pm - Chichen Itza

Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4

Lots of sunshine today, but it was cooler whenever clouds appeared.

Fixed an issue or two with yesterday's pictures and added a bunch from Chichen Itza today... Enjoy!

WHAT????

No...I specifically said NO CLOUDS....heads are going to roll!! ;)

In one of your earlier photos, it looked as though the salad bar was moved from the beginning of the buffet lines to the central island a few feet from the meat carving station. Could this be true? My biggest problem with the layout of the ship is that the salad bars at the beginning of the buffet line causes the lines to move sooooo slowly. Not to mention, if you just want salad, it would be nice to have a freestanding location for that (like on the Fantasy). Anyway, I may have been dreaming, but I wondered if maybe they changed it up.

In one of your earlier photos, it looked as though the salad bar was moved from the beginning of the buffet lines to the central island a few feet from the meat carving station. Could this be true? My biggest problem with the layout of the ship is that the salad bars at the beginning of the buffet line causes the lines to move sooooo slowly. Not to mention, if you just want salad, it would be nice to have a freestanding location for that (like on the Fantasy). Anyway, I may have been dreaming, but I wondered if maybe they changed it up.

Salad bar was in the central island. Great location.

Also many breakfast items are there at breakfast - except bacon, but the bacon station is opposite.

Salad bar was in the central island. Great location.

Also many breakfast items are there at breakfast - except bacon, but the bacon station is opposite.

I lied, almost. Salad bar at embarkation, but I think desert bar other days. I would prefer it being a salad bar all the time.

I usually catch old man wiggles at a slot tournament, but didn't this cruise.

No BLTs. I did liberate some extra bacon at breakfast to add to a turkey sandwich from the deli and make my own club, but was distracted by a fresh tray of fried chicken. :eek:

Doing good..I found making myself a good tomato and bacon and lettuce sandwhich..like a chicken wrap they do now an ok treat...new darn no wheat plan I have to try so..glad your liberating assertion worked..will be following suit in another way here..in next 18 months or however long I have to use and ES credit :rolleyes::rolleyes:sjn!!!

Continue to have a blast and those Nola photos so exciting!!!

Archived