Looking for Holiday Inn near Victoria Station

Pia1913

There are so many Holiday Inns, so I'm trying to find the one closest to Victoria Station. We plan to take the bus from Southhampton post cruise and if possible would like to use our Priority Club points at HI. We've been to London many times, but have never stayed in this particular area nor at any HI. According to the map, the hotel on Belgrave looks closest.

Thanks to whomever for whatever info you can supply.

There are 2 Holiday Inn's (Intercontinental Hotels) both about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Victoria Station.

Express Holiday Inn Victoria (nearest tube Pimlico)

Crowne Plaza St james (nearest tube St hames Park)

I would also look at the the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum and Crowne Plaza Kensington, both a couple of miles away from Victoria but both next to Gloucester Road Underground Station with trains every couple of minutes 3 stops to Victoria Station, probably just as fast as from the hotels physically nearer Victoria (and better value rates as well).

If its relevant Gloucester Road also has direct trains to Heathrow Airport.

There are so many Holiday Inns, so I'm trying to find the one closest to Victoria Station. We plan to take the bus from Southhampton post cruise and if possible would like to use our Priority Club points at HI. We've been to London many times, but have never stayed in this particular area nor at any HI. According to the map, the hotel on Belgrave looks closest.

Thanks to whomever for whatever info you can supply.

Looking at the map on the IHG site, the closest hotel to Victoria is the Crown Plaza St. James.

There are 2 Holiday Inn's (Intercontinental Hotels) both about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Victoria Station.

Crowne Plaza St james (nearest tube St hames Park)

I would also look at the the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum and Crowne Plaza Kensington, both a couple of miles away from Victoria but both next to Gloucester Road Underground Station with trains every couple of minutes 3 stops to Victoria Station, probably just as fast as from the hotels physically nearer Victoria (and better value rates as well).

If its relevant Gloucester Road also has direct trains to Heathrow Airport.

Thank you both. Hotel prices don't matter; all point redemption is equal. Location was/is important and now I can follow through. As for LHR transport, can't see us taking a train. :D

This is also easily walkable from Victoria Railway Station & Victoria Tube - not far at all. It's a small hotel but clean and comfortable and fine for a short stay. It's convenient for travellers wanting to be in easy distance of the stations.

This is also easily walkable from Victoria Railway Station & Victoria Tube - not far at all. It's a small hotel but clean and comfortable and fine for a short stay. It's convenient for travellers wanting to be in easy distance of the stations.

Thank you too. This is the one we are booking. And, it has free breakfast. :D Not important to me, but VERY important to my husband. :)

Archived