Favorite Drinks

bmccarthy

Could you please post the recipe for the Tiramisu Martini? It sounds fabulous. We love the cucumber martini, which we saw at the martini demo, then ordered a few more times on board. Yum!!

Hi,

I just requested the tiramisu martini recipe from Princess. As soon as they send it to me I'll post it. I'm curious too as I haven't had this one but lots of people seem to like it!

Hi,

I just requested the tiramisu martini recipe from Princess. As soon as they send it to me I'll post it. I'm curious too as I haven't had this one but lots of people seem to like it!

Thank you Chloedmom! Tiramisu in liquid form sounds amazing!

Its is amazing and very very addictive ;) You are in for a real treat.

I don't have the recipe here at work...can't think why LOL...I'll try to remember to post it when I get home.

It all depends upon my mood:

the quiet Adagio -- I love the citrus bellini, which I think is only available at that bar.

the clubby Wheelhouse -- a classic Tanqueray (or occasionally Bombay Sapphire) martini

the hip, Rat-Pack vibing Crooner's -- London Lemonade

I had my first Mojoto made with Basil here, I think they call it a Basillica Mojoto. As soon as I got home I planted a Basil plant in my garden and enjoy this great drink all summer. By the way, don't forget the stuffed olives and bread sticks in the Adagio - wonderful!

Could you please post the recipe for the Tiramisu Martini? It sounds fabulous. We love the cucumber martini, which we saw at the martini demo, then ordered a few more times on board. Yum!!

Hi,

Thank you Chloedmom! Tiramisu in liquid form sounds amazing!

Tiramisu Martini

1 oz Grey Goose Vodka

1 oz Kahlua

1 oz Expresso

2 tsp Marscapone Cheese [the recipe I received said "2 spoon", I'm assuming its teaspoon]

1 oz sugar syrup

1/2 oz milk

Shake with ice, strain, serve

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. At Adagios they make a design on the drink with cocoa, I believe...altogether scrumptious.

On the Island at Crooners a Black Star Liner was wonderful.

A chocolately coffee frothy martini. Wilson woud bring us one the second we sat down.

Wilson was the greatest!

Yum! That sounds like my type of martini! Talk about service! I love when they recognize you and remember what you like to drink. Granted I have to change it up, especially with martinis.

Beth

Archived