Favorite Drinks

bmccarthy

Once on board with things dropped in the cabin it's a Mucho Mango up on deck. For a pre-dinner drink it is in my favorite bar - Crooners for a straight up Vodka martini (Ketel One) with an assortment tray of olives. During shows its a Beverly Hills Iced Tea and after a port day if I'm hanging out in a chair/lounger on the Promenade deck it's a Milky Way Martini.

These are just some favorites. Princess has lots of yummy drinks!

Enjoy your cruise!

Once on board with things dropped in the cabin it's a Mucho Mango up on deck. For a pre-dinner drink it is in my favorite bar - Crooners for a straight up Vodka martini (Ketel One) with an assortment tray of olives. During shows its a Beverly Hills Iced Tea and after a port day if I'm hanging out in a chair/lounger on the Promenade deck it's a Milky Way Martini.

These are just some favorites. Princess has lots of yummy drinks!

Enjoy your cruise!

What's in the Milky Way Martini? That sounds delicious by the way!

Beth :D

Tiramisu Martini at Adagios. They gave us the recipe but we haven't been able to perfect it yet...but we've had a lot of fun trying :D:D:D

I love Adagios for its quiet atmosphere, you can really kick back and catch your breath.

I love a Chocolate Banana while laying in the sun! Mai Tais are also a favorite:) Ah, I can't wait. My dad just booked a November sailing to hold him over before our January sailing...I'm so jealous!

My mother-in-law doesn't drink, but she did have a Mai Tai on our last cruise. That's nice for your dad, too bad he's not taking you with. We are planning to book a cruise on the Crown in February for Valentine's Day. You will have to let me know how you like it.

Thanks,

Beth

What's in the Milky Way Martini? That sounds delicious by the way!

Beth :D

It is very yummy and here is the recipe Princess sent to me when I requested it:

Thank you for contacting Princess Cruises. Please find below the recipe you requested for the Milky Way Martini:

6 parts Grey Goose Vodka

3 parts Bailey's Irish Cream

3 parts Kahlua liqueur

Chilled over ice and strained.

Garnished in a glass with dark and white chocolate

BTW, I'm drinking on I made myself right now!:):D:)

It is very yummy and here is the recipe Princess sent to me when I requested it:

Thank you for contacting Princess Cruises. Please find below the recipe you requested for the Milky Way Martini:

6 parts Grey Goose Vodka

3 parts Bailey's Irish Cream

3 parts Kahlua liqueur

Chilled over ice and strained.

Garnished in a glass with dark and white chocolate

BTW, I'm drinking on I made myself right now!:):D:)

Nice! Can you deliver one to Phoenix? ;)

Tiramisu Martini at Adagios. They gave us the recipe but we haven't been able to perfect it yet...but we've had a lot of fun trying :D:D:D

I love Adagios for its quiet atmosphere, you can really kick back and catch your breath.

Could you please post the recipe for the Tiramisu Martini? It sounds fabulous. We love the cucumber martini, which we saw at the martini demo, then ordered a few more times on board. Yum!!

Also have a blue one - made a complete a$$ of myself in the martini making demo to win it. The audience apparently liked my macarena martini shaking routine. That was also the year I knocked down a nun in the quarter finals of Island Night's "musical man" game, which I also won, largely due to too many 24K Ritas, Razamatinis and bottles of Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. Going to hell seemed a small price to pay for such a lovely Princess reversible tote bag. And a magnet.

Adagio is indeed a wonderful place. Love the olives, crackers and piano music. DH loves the 007 martini; I think a split of champagne is a nice bit of cruising fun. They made a nice Cosmo there as well.

Also have a blue one - made a complete a$$ of myself in the martini making demo to win it. The audience apparently liked my macarena martini shaking routine. That was also the year I knocked down a nun in the quarter finals of Island Night's "musical man" game, which I also won, largely due to too many 24K Ritas, Razamatinis and bottles of Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. Going to hell seemed a small price to pay for such a lovely Princess reversible tote bag. And a magnet.

lol too funny:D

Archived