Best shopping

pcnsgirl

Good morning cruise friends! Quick question for the ladies. What is the best site online that you have found for shopping for cruise clothes? Now that is September, I am thinking there should be some good values out there for shorts, shirts, etc.? Thanks for your help! Mary

Good morning cruise friends! Quick question for the ladies. What is the best site online that you have found for shopping for cruise clothes? Now that is September, I am thinking there should be some good values out there for shorts, shirts, etc.? Thanks for your help! Mary

Well....I require plus size clothes...but not for long cause I'm down 30lbs!!! But I always buy my clothes at avenue.com and I get coupons from retailmenot.com. With the coupons I usually pay half price on everything!

While not a lady, my DW and a number of her acquaintances on the Sea Dream boards swear by Chicos.

ebay!! they have bathing suits in huge numbers in all sizes and shapes, and I can buy 3 new ones for what 1 costs in the stores.

I love ebay, they have all those little things that you dont know where to find.

This is true! I found a pair of shoes that Avenue was sold out in my shoe size on Ebay! That would be my next stop.

Archived