Maasdam being updated in April?

nanheath

I think I read somewhere on this forum that the Maasdam was having some updating done in April?
Not unless it's being done with passengers on board. The Maasdam is doing the eastern and southern Caribbean itineraries from Norfolk from now through mid May and then repositions for the Canada/New England itineraries before heading across the Atlantic.

I believe it's April of 2006 that the SOE updates will be added to the Maasdam. Too bad as I would have liked to see it done before our 35-day cruise this summer. She is the last ship to get the improvements.

I think she is the last to get the SOE upgrades.
S7S, obviously you've never working in marketing. She's not the last to receive the SOE upgrades, she's the passengers' last opportunity to sail HAL Classic.:D

It's also obvious I've never worked in marketing.;)

In a way I am kind of glad she won't be done right away. We sailed on our first "S" class ship after the Ryndam went thru SOE and I want to see what an "S" class ship was like before. I will get that opportunity in July. Now if a miracle happens and they call and say they can move me up to the Suite I am on the waiting list for.:)

Archived