Seven Seas Restaurant on Destiny

As we are going on Saturday this should be our final posting:)

We are not AI, if we have breakfast in the Seven Seas Restaurant, either buffet or waiter service, are tea, coffee and fruit juice included or will it be charged to our account, I know through the day we can only get tea and coffee in the Lido otherwise it is charged from anywhere else. Many thanks for everyone's help on this forum it has helped make the preparations for our holiday less stressful!!

We are not AI, if we have breakfast in the Seven Seas Restaurant, either buffet or waiter service, are tea, coffee and fruit juice included or will it be charged to our account, I know through the day we can only get tea and coffee in the Lido otherwise it is charged from anywhere else. Many thanks for everyone's help on this forum it has helped make the preparations for our holiday less stressful!!

It's a while since we were on Destiny (over a year) but have always had fruit juice (selection of types), tea and coffee served with breakfast on all Thomson ships in the dining rooms and I don't think this will have changed. Tea and coffee are also served at the end of the meal at lunch-time and dinner (unlike what I have read about one or two cruise lines! :eek: )

Have a wonderful trip - and let us know if you are addicted to cruising when you get back! :D

On Destiny back in May I breakfasted in the main dining room on several occasions and a choice of fruit juices was available. The waiter will also ask if you want tea or coffee.

Breakfast is open seating but they fill up the dining room from the far end so you can't just sit anywhere. There are 2 buffet lines and a trick is to join from the middle or use the other side which may be empty!. You can of course opt for waiter service in a different part of the restaurant and you get a better choice of dishes.

• 3 weeks later...

dont you get tea and coffee free?

dont you get tea and coffee free?

Yes, in the self service restaurant 24/7, served at meals in the main dining room with breakfast and after lunch or dinner - but if you want a coffee or tea served to you in the show lounge or bars, there is a charge unless you are AI.

hi can anyonr tell me when the tables are allocated for the seven seas restaurant. read somewhere that saturday is open seating thanks

When you arrive in your cabin there will be a note telling you which sitting and table you are on, or was it with the arrivals envelope, I can't remember. Anyway you can specifiy early or late sitting preference when you book or just take pot luck. On the first morning and perhaps the first evening there is a table set up outside the restaurant where you can go to check what size table you are on, plus you can change time/table if they have the space.

On the first evening it is open seating as there are late flights arriving. Just turn up and you are shown to a table. On my next Destiny cruise I am going to try and sit at a table with the same waiters as the rest of the week, just to introduce myself.

Archived