Yes!!!!!!!! Booked AGAIN!!!!

bubbles1209

Yes!!!!!!!! We're booked for another cruise!!! :D Watch out ARUBA, only 155 more days and we're on our way!!!!!!!! Cruise, airfare, pre-night hotel all booked, and ready to go, plus just received our 1st price reduction thanks to our Early Saver Rate, it's all good!!!! :D:D:D

Mine too! Now, if I could just kick this cruising obsession :rolleyes: and do some land-based vacations...:eek: Nah.....don't see that happening anytime soon. Guess I'll have to compromise and instead of 2 cruises a year, do 1 land-based vacation, and 1 cruise. We'll see.:cool:

Yes!!!!!!!! We're booked for another cruise!!! :D Watch out ARUBA, only 155 more days and we're on our way!!!!!!!! Cruise, airfare, pre-night hotel all booked, and ready to go, plus just received our 1st price reduction thanks to our Early Saver Rate, it's all good!!!! :D:D:D

If you are sailing Feb. 23rd, you are with us!! Come join us on the role call. There are quite a few of us there. My DH and I booked this cruise just to see Aruba! New itinery...should be loads of fun!:D

It IS all good. Good for you! Love ES, hasn't let us down yet.

If you are sailing Feb. 23rd, you are with us!! Come join us on the role call. There are quite a few of us there. My DH and I booked this cruise just to see Aruba! New itinery...should be loads of fun!:D

I may hop on over & say hello, I've been on the roll calls for most of my cruises, and the last 2 let me down considerably. On our cruise before last, we went to the back of the ship at sailaway with a bucket of beer intended for sharing with others, and when we said hello, we were pretty much ignored. We understood that a group already knew each other, but lots of us that weren't in the "circle" if you will, had responded to the roll call. Not 1 person returned a hello, or how are you, or anything...........so, we kept right on going, with our friends, and our bucket of beer. I think out of all the roll calls I've been to, the first 2 were good, and the rest.......well the rest reminded me of sex with my ex-husband. All that initial excitement for a real big letdown to follow in a short amount of time.:eek: Brought back bad memories:eek:

Hi Bubbles! We will be sailing with you too, but I think you know that:) I better go check on that price guarantee since you had a reduction already!

I did check the board out and it has a big group but they are Canadians and those Canadians are alot of fun!

Hi Bubbles! We will be sailing with you too, but I think you know that:) I better go check on that price guarantee since you had a reduction already!

I did check the board out and it has a big group but they are Canadians and those Canadians are alot of fun!

Whooooottttt Whoooooottttttttt!!!!!!! I know, and can't wait! The price drop I got was on a category 8M. It was only a $15 pp price drop, but hey, that's 30 bucks! A couple more drinks for us:D I'm soooooooo ready for this trip! It's gonna be so cool to see each other again! Haven't seen ya in 3 years, and we're doing a reunion cruise on the same ship we met, too cool!:D

Watch out piano bar, we're coming back!

I may hop on over & say hello, I've been on the roll calls for most of my cruises, and the last 2 let me down considerably. On our cruise before last, we went to the back of the ship at sailaway with a bucket of beer intended for sharing with others, and when we said hello, we were pretty much ignored. We understood that a group already knew each other, but lots of us that weren't in the "circle" if you will, had responded to the roll call. Not 1 person returned a hello, or how are you, or anything...........so, we kept right on going, with our friends, and our bucket of beer. I think out of all the roll calls I've been to, the first 2 were good, and the rest.......well the rest reminded me of sex with my ex-husband. All that initial excitement for a real big letdown to follow in a short amount of time.:eek: Brought back bad memories:eek:

I know what you mean. We don't go to the Meet and Greet either. The first and only one was a real disappointment. The man that had set it up went to a lot a work with name tags with our pictures on them and everything. Not only did half the people not show up, Carnival forgot about it. It was areal bummer. On the last cruise, we had no intention of going and then heard that the lady that set it up, forgot to show up!!! She was really embarrassed! But the boards are fun, so I lurk in the background and sometimes post, but I do learn stuff I didn't know before: like about the ports and different excursions. I know a few of the Canadians that are on this cruise. We met them on the last one and still keep in touch so come on over if you feel like it. We will be happy to have you!:D

Archived